Monday, June 16, 2008

My Workout Playlist

Since I write about music over on my blog, Songs In The Key of Life, it's only fitting that I share one of my workout playlists that I use when I'm moving my body. Gotta have a soundtrack!

  • Dance for Me, Mary J. Blige
  • Naughty Girl, Beyonce
  • Real Love, Mary J. Blige
  • Pon de Replay, Rihanna
  • Don't Stop Til You Get Enough, Michael Jackson
  • Touch It, Busta Rhymes
  • Bad Girl, Usher
  • Dancing In September, Earth Wind and Fire
  • Just Fine, Mary J. Blige
  • Get Me Bodied, Beyonce
  • Ring The Alarm, Beyonce
  • She Wants to Move, NERD
This is one of my many that I have created. I'll share more in the future. Tell me what's on yours in the comments.



Vivrant Thang blogs about live, love and music over at Songs In The Key Of Life.

2 comments:

TP said...

I have many of those songs on my playlist - great list!

Unknown said...

I like This Is How a Heart Breaks by Rob Thomas because it really has a driving beat, good for working out aggression/anxiety on the elliptical machine.

Walk Away by Kelly Clarkston, is another good one with a driving beat.

And just to be nostalgic, I like My Eyes Don't Cry No More by Stevie Wonder. The beat matches my 4.0 mph stride on the tread mill perfectly.