Sunday, September 23, 2007

First Weigh In!!

Drum roll please!!

I lost a total of 9.6 pounds!! Butt nekkid, I actually lost 10 lbs, but they were not having that at the weigh in. I now weigh 234.8.

Another classic moment for me - that morning before the weigh in, I kept changing clothes and jumping on the scale to determine the lightest outfit to wear. I finally decided on a light tshirt and shorts.

My team also did well!

Ken - 5.5
Jodi - 3.5
Becky - 7.5
Michele - 15!!!

We lost a total of 41.6 lbs!! Way to go team!!

Michele lost 15 lbs! She also is on the Atkins diet - and has not walked or exercised or nuthin!

I need to try that......nah, can't, already tried to relax for the weekend and muscles rebelled on me. It has gotten to the point that if I don't exercise, I feel really bad mentally (probably guilt) and physically. Dang, I'm hooked! Exercise Crack!!!

Someone told me today that I looked like I had lost about 20 lbs!! That made my day!

Well, the goal for this month is 15 lbs! I can do it! I would like to break 220 by next weigh in.

I am a bit tired tonite, we partied Friday nite and I went a little overboard - low carb of course!

Til next time - more pics to come. Soon as I find some flattering clothes and get the hair in check - I'm vain ya know!

Tracy

6 comments:

Ms Stella said...

Congratulations on the weight loss. Keep up the good work!

Miriam said...

YAAAAAAY TRACY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to the pics!

DineBoo said...

Congrats on the weight loss! My own weight loss is slow due to PCOS, but it's slowly coming off. Now, if I can cut out the frybread cravings my hubby gets every once and a while, I'd be fine.

Love your blog! I've linked it.

Miriam said...

hey! I heard you on the talk radio from WAOD's radio show. So cool!

Shavonne said...

Congratulations on the weight loss!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.