Wednesday, September 24, 2008

OK Let's try this again....

Hey All!!

Well, fall is upon us once again, and you know what that means!! For me, anyway, it means another fitness challenge!

....I don't know why I dont start these things in the summer..oh I know: Bratwurst, Ribs and Beer. And 105 degree weather. Yeah that's it...so anyhoo on to another seasonal round of: TRACY'S WEIGHT LOSS ADVENTURE!!!!


For those of you just tuning in, last August I made my first appearance here on the now famous SWEET POTATO PIE BLOG. I had joined a weight loss contest and tracked my ups and downs , successes and ultimate failure (damn those Christmas cookies!!) with the weight loss game. But, never one to quit, I'm back at it again with a vengence. This time, I am in it to win it and I am not stopping till I have reached my goal!

.......I see you rolling your eyes, that's not polite!

THIS TIME (famous last words, I know) I am taking a different approach - I found a buddy and as of September 5th, we have joined Weight Watchers. It is so nice to have the support of my bud (Deb, you will be hearing from her too!) plus the support of complete strangers who look like they are scared of you...our group is a little dry.
The first meeting that we went to, the group counselor asked why we joined and we told her - in unison - "Cuz we're fat!!" I think I added a "Duh". It's been downhill ever since, BUT I have lost a total of 6.6 pounds so far. Yay! I can do it!

I have also made a few major changes this year that I will go into more detail later!Stick around, I am bringing the drama! I will talk about my new eating plan (Hey, this isn't so bad!), my new exercise plan (Hey, this still sucks!!) and my new dating plan (Hey, men are complete idiots!).

This year, no matter what happens, will be a year of firsts for America. We are seeing things happen that we didn't think that we would see in our lifetimes. For the first time, everyone will be counted. If that doesn't motivate you to strive for something more physically and mentally, well you must have a lifetime coupon
for free Krispy Kremes...and if you do, please share.

So let's get ready ladies - Pal up with someone and let's whip this obesity thing!

YOU CAN DO IT!!

Til next time! I'm baaack!!

1 comments:

Healthy Living 101 said...

Welcome back Ms. Tracy. Good to have you back:-)