Tuesday, September 9, 2008

S.O.S. Links to Fitness

It's week 5 of the Save Our Sister Fitness Challenge (S.O.S.) ! If you still need to join click here.
It's very important that we continue to motivate each other. So ask a friend to join you in your daily exercise, today!

Sweet Potato Pie and Nubian Fitness Goddess will continue to provide with the best resources and tips.

Get Motivated!
A new study show that keeping a food Diary can double your weight loss. It sounds really tedious by I'm motivated to give it a try. Click here for more.

Food diary Resources:
My Food Diary.com
Spark People

Get Active!
Make a small change and change your life! Taking the stairs decreases your chances of dying prematurely by 15%. Check out the article at fitsugar.com here!


Get Moving!

*
Build Your own Workout Video at Fitness Magazine's site

*
After spending 4 years on the East Coast and coming back to the MidWest I found mine self missing the Reggae music. I like dancehall and it's great to workout to, especially the fast songs.
So here is my reggae playlist from my favorite musice playlist site www.inthegym.net

Keep Reading

0 comments: